Webinar: Pay Prep Functionality Tutorial Wed, Aug 2, 2017 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM PDT
Join Wynonia Gardner, TLM Implementations Specialist, as she peals back the hood of Pay Prep functionality in the system. In this tutorial clients will gain a better understanding of the Pay Prep functionality and how it is configured, to ensure internal company policies are being followed and minimize the risk of wage and hour compliance issues.
- Preview parameter settings and configuration capability in the system in order to export employees hourly and salary time to go to payroll.
- Demonstration of what the Pay Prep functionality does and how the data can be manipulated to accommodate your company's policies and processes.
- How Pay Prep Configurations works for hours based accruals and banking time from time sheets.
Webinar: The Value of Performance Evaluations
Date: Recorded Wednesday July 26, 2017
A successful performance evaluation process provides employees with feedback, sets clear expectations for performance, and outlines annual goals. So how can employers transform the performance review process to be an effective tool to boost communication and engagement?
Join OnePoint HCM as we host Marisa Stoll of HRAnswerLink as she addresses: - Common elements of a performance evaluation. - Best practices for conducting performance meetings. - Different evaluation types to consider for your workplace.
About the speaker:
Marisa Stoll, PHR is an HR Pro with HR Support Center AnswerLink. Marisa has held roles as an HR and Payroll specialist, and is a certified Professional in Human Resources.
Webinar: Time and Labor Tutorial Configuring Pay Calculations
Join Wynonia (Nonie) Gardner, TLM Implementations Specialist, as she discusses the various Pay Calculation Profiles, Pay Rules and setup options in the Time and Labor module of the OnePoint HCM system and how using rules can improve Wage and Hour compliance.
She will demonstrate configuration of the following:
- Breaks and Lunch, Exceptions - Holiday Pay, Holiday-Worked Hours - Overtime, Double Time - Rates of Pay, Shift Premiums, Extra Flat Pay, Extra Time or Guaranteed Minimum Time - Time Off - Grace and Rounding
Webinar: California Wage and Hour Laws
Join OnePoint HCM as we host Eric Cook, SPHR, SHRM-SCP and HR AnswerLink Pro for a deep dive on California wage and hour laws.
Eric will cover:
- California overtime regulations - Reporting time pay - Employee Classification (including unique exempt employee classifications) - Paid leave - Meal and rest periods - OnePoint workforce management product demonstration
Webinar: Form I-9: Keys to Compliance
OnePoint HCM hosts Monica Weimar, SPHR, SHRM-CP, and HR Pro from HR Support Center to learn pertinent filing and retention requirements for the I-9. She will review the various sections of the form in-depth and discuss the acceptable documents for completion of the I-9. By the end of the session, attendees should feel more prepared and ready to verify that their organization is in compliance.
Monica has held roles as an HR Generalist and Payroll and Benefits manager at a large ski resort, providing HR guidance to more than 500 employees.
Please continue to check back for updated webinars and online training sessions.
ACA Compliance - Are You Ready for 2015 Filing?
Click to Access OnePoint HCM ACA Webinar Recording